Simplify Travel Business
|Job Title||B2B Senior Sales Executive|
• Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses.
• Pitch products and services
• Develop competitive pricing strategies.
• Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction.
• Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems
• Demonstrate company products and solutions.* Develop relationships with vendors.
• Anticipate revenues.
• Develop sales quota targets
• Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends.
• Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
• Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
• Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
• Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing salesDriving B2B sales through travel agents
• Helping travel agents in flights/hotels/ holidays booking.
• Signing up agents across the region into the business module
• Drive sales of holiday packages/Educational Packages and achieve targets
• Foster existing relationships and develop new ones
• Collect data on competitors activities
|Functional Area||IT/ Software – eCommerce, Internet Technologies.|
|Job Role||B2B Senior Sales Executive|
|Company Name||Ashlar Infotech Pvt. Limited.|
© 2015 Travel e-Connect .All Rights Reserved.